The Roma Bean to Cup has been designed with passion and features a
true espresso high pressure brewing system, together with precision
conical grinder and volumetric dosing of both water and ground coffee to
deliver true street coffee shop quality drinks.
- Designed by Darenth - simple to program, simple to operate, simple to clean.
- Optional coin validator, full change-giver and I-Key cashless payment system options.
- Split boiler system for energy and operational efficiently together with closed-loop pressure control system.
- High speed, precision balanced whipper system deliver coffee
shop quality results from powdered milk with none of the hassle that
fresh milk entails.
- 14 one-touch selection keys (pre-programmed with 9 speciality
drinks plus sugar, stop! and hot water buttons as standard. All keys
fully reprogrammable for any drink choice.
- Neon-effect backlighting with choice of colour options together
with striking combition of matt black cabinet perfectly contrasting with
highly polished stainless steel features.
- 3 additional ingredient canisters with enhanced capacity for
powdered milk as standard. "Spare" canister can be used for sugar,
decaf, instand or other product entirely. (optional 2 canister
configuration also available)
Standard Machine - 402mm x 860mm x 560mm
Coin-operated Machine - 504mm x 860mm x 560mm
Machine and Cabinet - as above x 1770mm x 560mm